Secure savings and a fixed dividend.
Certificates are a safe, sound and secure savings solution for your money because they offer a fixed dividend rate over a specific duration of time.
- Short and long-term options available:
- 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 5 year
- Fixed rates are tiered based on your opening balance – higher balances typically earn you a higher rate of return
- Dividends compounded and paid quarterly*
- Dividends begin to accrue on the business day the funds are deposited
- Automatic renewal when your Certificate matures
- Balances as low as $1,000 to open
- Certificate balances may increase your CASH BACK
- Tiered Rate Structure based on Certificate balances:
- $1,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 to $99,999
- $100,000 and more
* Dividends on Non-IRA Certificates over $2,500 may be deposited to your checking accounts, savings accounts or any non-IRA deposit account.
Penalty for early withdrawal of funds may apply on Certificate products.