Home / Business / Business Management Success Seminar Series / Strategic Planning / Strategic Planning / Strategic Planning
On average, companies with strategic plans see a greater market share and can realize up to 36% more earnings than those without a plan.
Business owners need a clear and focused strategic plan that captures the essence of what makes them different in the marketplace. The right plan spells out how they will build on those strengths to realize their greatest potential and success.
A staggering 95% of business owners struggle to execute their strategies successfully.
Come take the first step toward creating and executing a plan that will deliver results faster than you might think.
Our upcoming two-hour seminar will empower you with a great tool that actually works for small business owners. You will learn:
- A one page strategic plan format that’s been effectively used by thousands of small businesses
- How to base that plan on the unique purpose, values and strengths of your business so it inspires action that supports your vision for the future
- How to simplify the definition of priorities and plans so there is focus on the improvements that will make a meaningful difference
- The basic habits necessary to execute and refine the plan on an ongoing basis so you deliver the results you need
- How to move from planning to action quickly as you follow a clear, effective, and common-sense process
Kathryn Baker, owner of AdviCoach – a business consulting firm.
Click here to download a flyer and speaker bio.
Date & Time: 10/27/2016 at 7:30 AM
Location: DFCU Financial Dearborn/Fairlane