Our CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) licensed financial consultants help our members plan for all costs associated with college and position them in a plan for long-term financial success beyond graduation day.
Contact a financial consultant near you to schedule a complimentary consultation.
When we meet with you, we’ll discuss your situation, financial goals and:
- Determine an estimate of how much college may cost.
- Select a college savings plan that may have tax advantages that would be beneficial to you.
- Recommend the right mix of investments to fund your plan depending on:
- How much money you can contribute.
- How long you have to grow your money.
- Your other investments.
- Your risk tolerance.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA
) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. DFCU Financial has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. DFCU Financial Partners is a division of DFCU Financial.