Here's our approach:
Understand the challenges
- Age of retirement and money necessary for that age.
- Ways to generate the income need for retirement.
- The state of Social Security and how it will impact your retirement decisions.
- Portfolio management over time.
- Invest regularly using dollar cost averaging. Over time, you may be surprised at how big a nest egg you have accumulated*.
- Invest to grow your nest egg using investments suitable for you.
- Review and adjust your investments periodically or when your financial situation changes.
Select a qualified retirement plan that fits
- Be tax smart through qualified retirement plans that put the power of tax deferral to work for you. Some even allow tax-deductible contributions and tax-free or tax-deferred withdrawals.
- Know your options. There are different kinds of IRA plans to select from and our Certified IRA Specialists can help you determine which may be best for you.
Let us help you navigate the often complex retirement planning landscape. Find a Financial Consultant
near you and set-up your complimentary consultation today.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA
) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. DFCU Financial has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. DFCU Financial Partners is a division of DFCU Financial.