Retirement Readiness: Medicare/Healthcare
NEW IN 2017
Healthcare post-retirement can be confusing. There are many plans within Medicare (and additional insurance products) available to provide you with the right coverage for your changing healthcare needs. If you're almost ready to enroll--or in your mid to late 50s--this seminar will go a long way to help you understand your options. We'll also discuss how employers' insurance plans interface with Medicare, for those planning on working past age 65.
- Medicare Parts A, B, C, D, and Medi-gap plans—what they are, what they’re for
- Out-of-pocket costs associated with each part of Medicare
- Common mistakes made while enrolling and penalties associated with them
- How to fund your healthcare needs in retirement
- The various "Enrollment Periods"—what should be done BEFORE they arrive
Date & Time: 10/17/2017 at 6:30 PM
Location: Livonia Branch
37373 Seven Mile Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152