Welcome to DFCU Financial. Our team is what separates us from our competition. Consistently ranked as one of Michigan’s Top Places to Work for the past ten years, we excel at what we do. If you strive to be your best, we've got opportunities for you.
DFCU provides financial guidance, education, and innovative solutions that empower our members to achieve short- and long-term financial success. Our team is comprised of dedicated part-time and full-time individuals, and we’re growing. We’re looking for motivated individuals looking to grow professionally and share our key ideal of putting members first.
Philosophy and Brand Promise
We're proud to offer highly personalized service and financial expertise that make DFCU the only financial relationship you need. Our team embodies our promise in everything they do including assisting our members, benefiting fellow teammates, and enhancing the communities in which we serve.
- Make their day
- Be an expert
- Make it easy
Depending on employment status, employees may be eligible for…
- 401k plan match, dollar for dollar up to 4%
- 401k additional employer contribution after one year at 5%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness initiatives and reimbursements
- Pre-paid legal services
- Short and long term disability plans paid for by company
- Company provided basic life insurance up to $50,000 plus supplemental for employee, spouse and child
- Free financial planning assistance
- Numerous fun employee events throughout the year
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Discounts with local and national companies through DFCU Perks
- New employee breakfast with the President
- Service / anniversary awards
- New employee discounts for company logo wear
- Recognition and awards for outstanding team and individual performance (branch and member service center employees)
- Gain share / bonus program
- Employee referral payouts for recruiting your friends and family
- Supplemental bonus potential for part time employees
- Paid lunch time
- Cash incentives for obtaining performance goals
- Tuition reimbursement / Education assistance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Leadership development program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (~10 per year)
- Flexible scheduling for students
Here is what our remarkable staff have to say about working at DFCU.
"I was given a great opportunity when I became the branch manager at our Taylor branch. Great because of the members, great because of the staff and great because I really feel like I'm helping both groups every day. Anyone who knows me, knows I bleed blue for DFCU. I've worked at other financial institutions, so I know the difference between good and GREAT!"
"DFCU Financial is the best company I've ever worked for. They truly care about the well-being of the employees. I have made many friendships that will last a lifetime and have mentors who go out of their way to ensure I grow both professionally and personally. With many opportunities for upward growth and movement I have committed to making my career here at DFCU Financial."
"DFCU Financial is an organization built on values and supports their employees' growth. I joined DFCU Financial straight out of high school, and I am looking forward to continuing my career here. I have learned so much over the years and thank DFCU Financial for contributing to my upward career development. DFCU values the organization's relationships with membership and employees, showing their appreciation through positive action."
If you need an accommodation to apply for a position with DFCU Financial, please email [email protected].
DFCU Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Poster