Our savings accounts work hard by earning dividends while giving you immediate access to your funds online, in a branch or at 1,700 fee-free ATMs in Michigan, and more than 30,000 nationwide, through Co-Op Network ATMs.
Savings account options that fit your your unique lifestyle:
- Savings account is a basic account that pays while you save
- Holiday Savings account is designed to save for holiday spending any time of the year
- Special Savings account to set aside funds for a dream vacation, school tuition and special life events
- Wise Kids Club* is for young members up to age 12 who are automatically enrolled in our kid-friendly savings club when they open their account
- Minor Accounts for members age 10-17
- Earn Cash Back for bringing your savings to us
Certificates--secure savings and a fixed dividend:
Certificates** offer a fixed dividend rate over a specific duration of time for a safe, sound and secure savings solution.
- Short and long-term options available: 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 5 year
- Dividend compounded and paid quarterly***
- Dividends begin to accrue on the business day the funds are deposited
- Automatic renewal when your Certificate matures
- Balances as low as $1,000 to open
- Certificates balances may increase your Cash Back loyalty reward
- Tiered Rate Structure based on Certificate balances
- $1,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 to $99,999
- $100,000 and more
||APY and Dividend Rate2
|Holiday and Special Savings Account
Rates effective as of 9/20/2017
*Must be 10 years of age to qualify for a DFCU Financial ATM card
**Penalty for early withdrawal of funds may apply on Certificate products.
***Dividends on Non-IRA Certificates over $2,500 may be deposited to your checking account, savings account or any non-IRA deposit account.
1APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Paid and Compounded Monthly. Rates subject to change without notice at any time. Penalties may apply for early withdrawals. DFCU Financial deposit products are insured by the NCUA.
2APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Paid and Compounded Monthly. Fees could reduce account dividend earnings. Dividend rate may change after the account is opened. $5 minimum required to open a Savings Account, Special Savings Account, or Holiday Savings Account. $20 minimum required to open a Checking Account and Interest Checking Plus Account. $2,500 minimum required to open an Insured Money Market Account. Deposit account balance may increase your Cash Back. DFCU Financial deposit products are insured by the NCUA.