Our savings accounts work hard by earning dividends while giving you immediate access to your funds online, in a branch or at 1,700 fee-free ATMs in Michigan, and more than 30,000 nationwide, through Co-Op Network ATMs.
Savings account options that fit your your unique lifestyle:
- Savings account is a basic account that pays while you save
- Holiday Savings account is designed to save for holiday spending any time of the year
- Special Savings account to set aside funds for a dream vacation, school tuition and special life events
- Kids Club* is for young members up to age 12 who are automatically enrolled in our kid-friendly savings club when they open their account
- Minor Accounts for members age 10-17
- Earn Cash Back for bringing your savings to us
|Holiday and Special Savings Account
Rates effective as of 7/28/2021
*Must be 10 years of age to qualify for a DFCU Financial ATM card.
2APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Paid and Compounded Monthly. Fees could reduce account dividend earnings. Dividend rate may change after the account is opened. $5 minimum required to open a Savings Account, Special Savings Account, or Holiday Savings Account. $20 minimum required to open a Checking Account and Interest Checking Plus Account. $2,500 minimum required to open an Insured Money Market Account. Deposit account balance may increase your Cash Back. DFCU Financial deposit products are insured by the NCUA.